Re: [opensuse] wifi not working
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2015 14:10:12 +0100
Dne Čt 3. prosince 2015 13:47:18 jste napsal(a):
I took a look in there but insofar nm is controlling my network there is not
much possibility to adjust things ... Strange nothing seems Tod work....

In YaST Network module try to turn off NM, check kernel module and DHCP
settings for Your network cards and activate NM (or better wicked) again. If
the module is present, there should by no reason not to work. The only other
possibility coming to my mind is if it isn't blacklisted in
/etc/modprobe.d/50-blacklist.conf, but it'd be weird. :-)