Re: [opensuse] wifi not working
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2015 13:11:41 +0100
Benjamin10@xxxxxx wrote:

Hi Everyone!
Yesterday i switched from 13.2 to 42.1 in my laptop...unfortunately
after some reboots and installations the network is down and i don' t
know what is happening....

Did you upgrade or was it a clean install?

I have to write from my Smartphone so please be Kind with me that i am
not giving you outputs etc.....

Interstingly in 13.2 i had the interface wlo1 working ...now i have
the normal wlan0 i as far as i can See with rt2800pci running.

iwlist wlan0 .... Interface does not support scanning : network is
down

Okay, so the interface is down.

ifconfig wlan0 up ..... SIOCSIFFLAGS: Eingabe Ausgabe Fehler / input
output error

How about "ifup wlan0" ?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (3.1°C)