Re: [opensuse] Re: YaST fonts to small after reboot
Qt5 is trying to read settings of your configured desktop, but for me
it often fails because of su/sudo/kdesu and so on. What I am usually
doing to solve it is logging in as root and configuring fonts to your
liking, then Qt5 should be able to read that configuration and use
configured font size from there.

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 6:49 PM, Juan R. de Silva