Re: [opensuse] Leap of Faith: OK, I give up!
On 02/12/15 21:09, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 11:06 AM, Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I installed k9copy in Leap of Faith a few minutes ago. YaST2 shows that it
is installed. But -- unlike 13.2 -- I cannot find it showing in any of the
Applications launch menu items -- eg, Multimedia. Using ALT-F2 launches
k9copy.

Is there something I need to set in the new Applications launching menus in
Leap to be able to see k9copy in the Start menu?
In the start menu, you can type the name. The app should show up. Then
right click on the ICON and select what you want.

I think...

LOL .. "I think..".

Say no more.

However you simply must agree that Leap of Faith is the bestest version of openSUSE put forward as an alternative to other available systems - and therefore kudos to all those who made it so.

BC

--
Using openSUSE 13.2, KDE 4.14.9 & kernel 4.3.0-21 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor