Re: [opensuse] Graphically Logging in as root an Leap
Op dinsdag 1 december 2015 12:42:46 schreef Koenraad Lelong:
Op 01-12-15 om 11:42 schreef Roger Price:
On Tue, 1 Dec 2015, Koenraad Lelong wrote:
Is it possible to log in as root just after booting ? I only get my
non-root user as a possible user.

To my surprise, ssh -X -Y root@<Leap-box> from some other box works.

Roger

Roger,

I'm sorry, I have not been clear enough. I'm asking about the graphical
login (of the KDE desktop, if it matters).

Koenraad.

When configuring the login screen in System Settings you can choose another
Theme that offers to enter the name of the user. The standard theme Breeze
only offers users with ID from 1000 upwards. You can change that too from 0
for root, but then you have to exclude a lot of these system accounts.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE
Freek de Kruijf