Re: [opensuse] Signing PDFs
On 08/07/2015 07:23 AM, James Knott wrote:
On 08/07/2015 07:17 AM, Anton Aylward wrote:
As we all know, technological superiority does not mean market superiority.

For example, OS/2 vs Windows. I have yet to see a desktop that can do
many of the things OS/2 was doing 20 years ago.

At just about any point in time Windows could be compared to other
products in the marketplace and an found to be technically inferior.
It may require looking at a particular aspect; some like malware
susceptibility seems baked in to the Windows architecture! You might
point to others such as the risks involved in having to run at Ring0 to
achieve acceptable performance.