Re: [opensuse] Signing PDFs
On 8/6/2015 4:46 AM, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 08/05/2015 10:41 PM, greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On August 5, 2015 10:07:28 PM EDT, Anton Aylward <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
On 08/05/2015 09:57 PM, Billie Walsh wrote:
Print the form. Sign it with a pen. Scan it with Scan2PDF back into a
PDF. Send it back to them. Problem solved.

We do it all the time with contracts for the TV station.

Like with the scanner built into the "all purpose" printer, which also
has FAX capability ...?

You have a land line? I only have cell phones, so the fax is inop. :(

I have a VoIP service. I don't know if it will work with FAX.
I haven't had a fax machine. ever.
Once I loaded fax software on my laptop ... what about 20 years ago, and
dill have a Bell line back then. I never got it to work right and had
little use for it anyway.

I think it must be about a decade since I last sent a fax.

I too use VOIP/SIP, and sending and receiving Faxes has not been a problem.

I use an OBI202 box ( http://www.obihai.com/docs/OBi202DS.pdf ) to a VOIP
provider
that supports fax (most of them do these days).
It also supports googlevoice.