[opensuse] Signing PDFs
Since the relevant agency won't accept mail+attachments that has been
PGP signed ...

I can use my phone as a sketch tablet and the tipped pen to "do' a
signature as a GIF. I'm sure I can edit that to have a transparent
background.

OK, just done that, a nice big sprawling, scrawling "Anton".

Now I wonder, is there a tool to overlay that onto a PDF?

While on the subject ...
I seems ridiculous that the agency will accept a FAXed document, faxed
from a corner store. They don't have my registered signature on file.
Since I went VoIP my phone # isn't in the published phone book and cell
phones don't seem to appear anywhere.

It looks to me as if this is piss poor security; anyone could download
the PDF form from the web, fill it in, use any signature that looked
like an scrawl beginning with an A-she and ending with a D-shape and any
phone number then fax it back, all leaving me completely ignorant.