[opensuse] mouse gets powered down when on battery
  • From: Stanislav Baiduzhyi <baiduzhyi.devel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 16:08:51 +0200
I'm on openSUSE 13.2, the issue is the same for both plasma5 and kde4.
I furiously hate touchpads, so taking mouse everywhere and configured
plasma5 to disable touchpad when mouse is present. However, when I'm
on battery the mouse gets disabled after 2-3 seconds of inactivity. To
enable it again I have to click with either button, but it does not
respond to move or wheel.

I remember couple of years ago I've already had that issue and had to
change something in udev rules to leave mouse work even on battery.
But maybe that should be the default behaviour?