Re: [opensuse] Re: Title hijacking
On 08/03/2015 05:26 PM, Ottavio Caruso wrote:
On 3 August 2015 at 22:24, Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think he is using gmail web interface. I tried it myself, and indeed
it breaks. Lost case.

It's 2015 and 99.9% of Internet users use webmail and probably 95% of
humans have a Google account.

Interesting.
On what do you base those statistics?
What source tells that 95% of the human race even has an internet
connection?
Or are you simply claiming that Google has over 7 Billion distinct
accounts and counting people like me whoo have more than one account
many times over?

Even supposing that 99.9% of Internet users even have a webmail account
it is meaningless. Most ISPs provide one as an alternative. It doesn't
mean that they are used. I know that I have one with each of my *many*
accounts but I never use them. Are you counting my, gee it mutt be more
than 40 something email addresses I use, keeping each list I subscribe
to on a separate account, as if they really were distinct users?

Even assuming you statistics are not a WAG, the subscribers to this list
are no way representative of the mass of Internet users!