Re: [opensuse] Title hijacking
Ottavio, et al --

...and then Ottavio Caruso said...
%
% On 3 August 2015 at 15:56, David T-G <d13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
% >
% > Can you clarify your definitions, then?
%
% Moving the goal post, David?

Trying to nail it down, actually :-)

%
% I'll give you an example:
% 1) Linda Walsh :
% Another example of deliberate systemd supporters deliberately
% sabotaging previously working software...
% 2) Carlos changes the title to:
% Another example of deliberate system? supporters deliberately
% sabotaging previously working software...
% 3) David T-G (oh, that's you), changing it again to:
% Another example of deliberate system? supporters deliberately
% sabotaging previously working software...

That's a great example! Thanks for the details.

%
% What is this all about? What was the rationale behind changing one
% letter in the title if not to confuse mailing list readers?

I can't speak for Carlos, but I'm sure that's because I just use plain
ASCII vim and didn't notice the metacharacter in there. Good thing that
the Message-ID: field doesn't have anything to do with the display and
threading isn't broken because of a simple oversight!

%
% --
% Ottavio

HTH & HAND