Re: [opensuse] specific calendar program for linux
Anton Aylward írta:
On 07/30/2015 01:42 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2015-07-30 18:06, Istvan Gabor wrote:
Hello:

I'm looking for a calendar program for linux with a specific view area.

I use the google calendar, either via web, or via thunderbird. It has
several views, but none exactly like that image. That looks like an
aularium schedule.

The advantage of google is that I can access it from several devices,
specifically with my android phone, which I carry with me. Yes, privacy
might be a concern... there is always the doubt.

I too use the google calendar system ...

I may look at google calendar.

What Istavan shows is really a planning/scheduling system.

Thanks for the suggestion/correction. I will make query for scheduling/planning
programs for linux, maybe it will give other more useful results than
query for calendar program.

Thank you all for your opinions!

Istvan