Re: [opensuse] Re: parsing diffs
Anton, et al --

...and then Anton Aylward said...
%
% On 08/03/2015 09:05 AM, David T-G wrote:
% > I'm just too lazy to retype it
%
% No need to.
% Just scroll back to Linda's message and cut-and-paste.

Scroll? Cut? What is this magick of which you speek? I'm on a no-mouse
xterm emulator at the moment :-)

% its only a few lines. Its only the output of a diff, and quite
% possibly not even all of that. Its not as if she posted the complete
% body of both files.

Agreed. I could even have used Carlos's quoted text to un-reformat it,
but I just didn't want to invest that much time in it. When I thought
he simply saw

<
<

and wanted to see

because it's missing, I thought I'd clarify. Now that you have rightly
realized that he in fact wants to see the whole source, we realize that
I wouldn't be able to help him anyway.

Ah, well. And so goes my first foray into the systemd pool :-)

HAND

:-D
--
David T-G