Re: parsing diffs (was "Re: [opensuse] Another example ..."
Carlos, et al --

This seems to have become a fork of its own.

...and then Carlos E. R. said...
%
% On 2015-08-03 14:40, David T-G wrote:
% > Carlos, et al --
% >
% > ...and then Carlos E. R. said... % % -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED
% > MESSAGE----- % Hash: SHA256
%
% Er... please change your quote character to ">". Your "%" is not
% standard and thus not detected by MUAs.

To be brief, no :-) I'd be happy to go into detail if anyone is
interested, but probably not.

%
% > Lines were there in the /Nroot/etc version. Lines are missing in
% > the /etc version.
% >
% > The change was to delete (not modify) those four lines.
%
% Yes, I know that. But what exactly was in those lines?

The

## Comment: ...
## Comment: ...

content that you see in the "before" section.

%
% - --
% Cheers / Saludos,
%