Re: [opensuse] Can't log in to Forums
On Sat, Aug 1, 2015 at 4:40 PM, Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Steven Hess composed on 2015-08-01 15:08 (UTC-0700):

When I attempt to log in to openSUSE forums I get a Apache error 500
from microfocus.com after submitting my log in.

Some of us have had similar trouble and made it go away by deleting cookies.
I'm able now to login via microfocus and reach https://forums.opensuse.org/
so your's is apparently not a site issue.

I had been getting too many redirection errors from the browser,
rather than error 500 from the server. So I think these are different
problems.

(In my case it also wasn't cookies related, even though the too many
redirects problem is mainly about some weird cookies problem. Instead
it was because an older account I'm locked out of was using the same
email address as the replacement - so now that's been resolved.)

--
Chris Murphy