Re: [opensuse] I have to encrypt my messages now?
On 2015-08-02 15:03, Aaron Digulla wrote:
Am 01.08.2015 um 04:35 schrieb Linda Walsh:

Maybe tell us the whole story as it happened and we may be able to help.

I think she tried to write a post with the system├░ word in it, and the
automatic filters blocked the post saying it had to await moderation.
That word was used in awful flames not that long ago, so the posts are
automatically stopped. (Notice that I had to modify the spelling to get
through, the '├░' is a 'd')

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)