Re: [opensuse] Volume fading
On 06/09/2015 10:08 AM, Jon Cosby wrote:
Hi,

The volume is fading on my computer. Radio streams that used to play clearly
at about 50% on the
main volume control now need to be set at 80-100%. It's a problem in KDE,
GNOME and a test account.
Doesn't matter which player I use, either. It's been happening a couple of
days now, and I haven't
updated or done any tinkering in that time. If you want to test them
yourself, the streams are

http://wglt.org/_resources/streams/wgltblues.pls

and

http://www.streamlicensing.com/directory/index.cgi/playlist.pls?action=playlist&type=pls&sid=2230&stream_id=3817

Anyone know what might cause this? Thanks.

Jon Cosby

Can't tell if you are serious or this is some fresh type of link spam.
Not following your links, thank you very much.

There are multiple volume controls involved,
The Streaming package
The sound system layer in linux
The hardware volume control
The external equipment sound controls.
The ears growing deaf...
etc...

You've told us nothing about your system, other than your choice of music.
I can't think of less useful information.

It could be your workmates/housemates/parents are just trying to send you a
message about
your music.