Re: [opensuse] openSUSE Windows AD client and Group Policies
This is what I am thinking, An openSUSE member of the AD. I did not
think there would be any AD support in SAMBA beyond authentication.
But I want to be sure I am not missing something obvious. I think I
will look at the libgpo mentioned in an earlier post in this thread.
More out of curiosity than anything else.

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 5:46 PM, Adam Tauno Williams