Re: [opensuse] html5 player of youtube says "An error has occured" on chromium
On 02/06/15 03:45, C. Brouerius van Nidek wrote:
On Tuesday, June 02, 2015 11:21:03 AM Weiwu Zhang wrote:
Videos play fine on Firefox using HTML5 player of youtube.com, but the
same videos give "an error has occured" on my chromium 43.0.2357.65-29.1.

Same here. But I have a machine running 32 bit which runs without a problem.
Same opensuse, updated with the last available updates. Go figure.
Hi
Use Yast to choose ffmpegsumo insted of ffmpeg. You don't need to do anything. It takes care of what it needs to change.
HTH