Re: [opensuse] Install problem
  • From: "andredo@xxxxxx" <AdenOudsten@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 23:12:43 +0200

Op 01-06-15 om 22:34 schreef Freek de Kruijf:
Op maandag 1 juni 2015 22:25:29 schreef andredo@xxxxxx:
Last weeks I have problems with installing the last 4 Tumbleweed and 13.2.
All trials end, after the KDE logo appears, in diagonal green and white
bars and a totally bloccade.

Solutions for this problem are very welcome!!

André den Oudsten
What is your hardware, specially your display hardware, and did you try to add
nomodeset as a parameter on the boot command?

My hardware is a E-machine with an AMD Athlon II 160u processor and a Compaq FP745A monitor.
For installation I used the DVD method, as I do the last twenty years..