Re: [opensuse] SD card error
Le 01/06/2015 12:37, Carlos E. R. a écrit :
On 2015-06-01 08:36, jdd wrote:
Hello,

I use quite often SD card for video recording. I have problems with card
flow rate measuring, because video is sometime very demanding, so I try
to verify the card before use.

There is a labeling in those cards that specifies the write speed: Class
4, class 6, class 10... but I don't know how to google it. Ah! Found it,
here:

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Digital#Speed_class_rating>

But then read the section "Real-world performance", it becomes interesting.

yes, but it's completely bullshit. no metering method gives same result and no result is acording to what is written on the cards :-(

jdd