Re: [opensuse] Running 32Bit Linux LXC guest in a 64Bit system?
On 11/29/2014 5:55 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Well, I don't know what the LXC above stands for :-?

Good thing he provided a link .....
https://help.ubuntu.com/lts/serverguide/lxc.html

Looks like pretty much of a mess if you ask me.

What we need is develop a container technology that is simple
to install and manage and run all web browsers in that container.

I don't think we can trust the containerization that browsers
supposedly create. I've been watching some discussion on
the openbsd list about running browsers as a unprivileged user
in a container (like docker?) which does not run with the user's
rights, and can't access the user's storage (like their .ssh
directory).