[opensuse] Thunderbird compose anomaly
This is with the last few revisions of Thunderbird.
I'm currently using 31.2.0

Sometimes, that is more often than not, when I compose rely that is
more than the small initial edit window in length, I move the cursor
with the mouse or paste something in and a large amount of, usually
trailing and including the signature block, text gets replaced by the
word "Write".

Or sometimes it gets partially replaced and prefixed by that word.

Or sometimes this happens in the middle of the text.

Its a sometimes. It hasn't happened in this message yet.

I have no idea about the cause and once it happens in a message it keeps
happening as I enter more text.

Has anyone else seen anything like this or can offer a clue as to why it
is happening.

--
/"\
\ / ASCII Ribbon Campaign