Re: [opensuse] Software installer fails to install rpm package
On 2014-11-29 14:16, Marco Calistri wrote:
Il 28/11/2014 22:01, Carlos E. R. ha scritto:

and tell us the result. Post it here.

We have asked you do it five or six times. What are you waiting for,
another month?

Yiks! You make things so difficult!

I'm delaying just because the beast is not close to me otherwise I did
already posted!

Ok, then just say so as soon as you notice that we are asking you to do
some thing. Don't let us get mad with impatience seeing you don't, and
instead talk around the issue.

Just run that command, post the result here, then we can consider.

Or you do the "consideration" on your own, I showed already how to do
it, by doing it in my machine. I showed you all the steps.

Till you post the results, any further talk is futile.

And please, tell us what openSUSE version you are using.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >