Re: [opensuse] Software installer fails to install rpm package
Il 28/11/2014 16:19, Andrei Borzenkov ha scritto:
В Fri, 28 Nov 2014 16:04:05 -0200 Marco Calistri
<marco.calistri@xxxxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

As I already said it works for me in GNOME. You may want to
check MIME associations.

bor@opensuse:~> xdg-mime query default application/x-rpm
org.gnome.FileRoller.desktop gnome-software-local-file.desktop

Thanks in any case.

Regards,

Exactly Andrei,

I wish to check and also modify/customize my MIME associations, how
can I do this last action?

I did not customize anything. It works out of the box. What about
checking your current associations for a start?

I will do it ASAP; sad to see that for me is not working out of the box.

Regards,

--
Marco Calistri