Re: [opensuse] Software installer fails to install rpm package
On 11/28/2014 01:05 PM, Marco Calistri wrote:

May be I'm on the right route: I have to check MIME associations and
discover how to customize it.

Start with RTFM.
Use 'apropos' if you don't know which one to read.
Try with different keywords such as 'mime', 'rpm' and whatever else that
output might suggest.

If all else fails: "Go Google".

The answer is out there and its not difficult to find.

My opinion is that not only is it easier to find with a command line but
what you're about is easier with a command line.

--
/"\
\ / ASCII Ribbon Campaign