Re: [opensuse] Software installer fails to install rpm package
Il 28/11/2014 12:44, Carlos E. R. ha scritto:
On 2014-11-28 15:34, Marco Calistri wrote:

I'm here because I want, I am here because I'm an openSUSE user but
not for this reason I avoid to express *personal* criticism if I
find some glitches in comparison to other distros.

But it took you a month to tell us that you were clicking on
Nautilus!

If you had posted your question like:

"double clicking on an rpm in nautilus fails to install it (using
version XX.Y)"

then you would have attracted the right people with appropriate
knowledge and answers. You did not!

Got it, my fail!

But where is the problem then?

Regards,