[opensuse] Re: boot with root as subvolume ** SOLVED **
On Mon, 24 Nov 2014 15:28:35 +0300
Andrei Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It should not be necessary. Actually, grub was explicitly changed to
not require set-default. Good that you have workaround, but I will
look at it.

Let me say that I did repeat the same receipt with another install on my
netbook and can confirm that it works.

I'm afraid it has something to do with suse-specific patches ...

I'd also like to add that, imho, installer should get the option to
provide ability to define fstab parameters for *every* subvolume which
would make the whole procedure a snap.

At the end, I like Suse' installer and after finishing backup of my
desktop machine, I'm going towards full migration to Suse/KDE. ;)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
An intelligent person does not take part in the sources of misery,
which are due to contact with the material senses. O son of Kuntī,