Re: [opensuse] Re: boot with root as subvolume
Le 23/11/2014 21:50, Andrei Borzenkov a écrit :

Which is the excellent example of use case I tried to explain - clone
system, update, if update is OK - just destroy original system; if
update does not look good - simply go back and destroy new clone.

no.

for example this prevent me from using some new features (on 13.2, BTRFS is the most obvious). I always use a fresh install.

this alows me to get rid of many old unused things. From time to time I recall fre space from old unused installs, but some time I'm glad to go and found old config long forgotten :-)

jdd