Re: [opensuse] Re: boot with root as subvolume
  • From: Andrei Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 23:48:45 +0300
On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 7:01 PM, Gour <gour@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 23 Nov 2014 16:49:43 +0100
Gour <gour@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I hope, from the above it's clear what's wrong?

Forgot to wrote, that in order to boot I have to repeat (ad infinitum)
the following sequence after Grub stops in th rescue mode:

set prefix=(hd0,gpt3)/@/boot/grub2
set root=(hd0,gpt3)
insmod normal
normal

which gives me opportunity to fix/edit 'linux' & 'initrd' lines after
which openSuse-13.2 boots normally.

If it fails to compute correct path it is just expected that it fails
everywhere.

Could you attach /proc/self/mountinfo as well as output of

btrfs subvolume list -a /
btrfs subvolume get-default /
grub2-mkrelpath /
grub2-mkrelpath /boot/grub2