[opensuse] Re: boot with root as subvolume
On Sun, 23 Nov 2014 16:49:43 +0100
Gour <gour@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I hope, from the above it's clear what's wrong?

Forgot to wrote, that in order to boot I have to repeat (ad infinitum)
the following sequence after Grub stops in th rescue mode:

set prefix=(hd0,gpt3)/@/boot/grub2
set root=(hd0,gpt3)
insmod normal
normal

which gives me opportunity to fix/edit 'linux' & 'initrd' lines after
which openSuse-13.2 boots normally.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Before giving up this present body, if one is able to tolerate
the urges of the material senses and check the force of desire and