Re: [opensuse] Why those packages wish to be installed? [up, dup and packman]
Le 22/11/2014 17:01, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

The purpose in life of Tumbleweed is change. Of course that packages
will disappear and others appear, and be broken at times. And
dependencies do break.

yes, so not a problem. By the way I fear the discussion have several different goals

mine was installing multimedia package in stable distro, and if I use dup it's only once.

I guess I will stop. Still time to discuss again this later on more precise thread

jdd