Re: [opensuse] Why those packages wish to be installed?
This thread got split onto -factory.

Not sure how people not subscribed there can follow it. (I didn't split it, so
don't complain to me.)

If tumbleweed conversations are going to involve both the general list and
-factory, we may need to revisit the netiquette.

Greg

On November 22, 2014 6:42:24 AM EST, Anton Aylward <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>