Re: [opensuse] Read-only NTFS Disks?
Le 19/11/2014 19:00, Lew Wolfgang a écrit :

The requirement is for approximately 800 files in one directory with
the file-sizes up to 3.3-GB. Total size is about 1.9-TB. The file-names
don't comply with the 8.3 format and many of them have 4-character
extents.

this can be done with some options on lmkisofs (I usually use k3b to avoid reading man pages :-)

I agree with your points, jdd, but as we know, expectations are frequently
incompatible with reality.

yes, but iso is the only read only file system I know (and it can be made read write, I already did some years ago)

the best way may be to stay like you where are be prepared to ship a second copy on demand (for fee :-)

jdd