Re: [opensuse] Read-only NTFS Disks?
On 2014-11-18 23:23, Lew Wolfgang wrote:
On 11/18/2014 02:05 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

Thanks for the pointers, Carlos! The customer in this case is rather
picky about non-Microsoft software, which is why I was trying to do it
without any dependencies on their end. I did a quick search for
the "solvent" package this morning and it looked like it was for
the Linux environment. I'll look further this evening. Other matters
are pressing...

Oh! I got the name wrong from my notes. It is this one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daemon_Tools

He can pay for it if he wishes ;-)

But again, I would simply mark the files read-only on my end. The client
can still unmark them, but that is an intentional action, not
accidental. Your iso image can be accidentally deleted, too.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >