Re: [opensuse] Firewall
On 11/18/2014 02:46 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
We're also talking about a DHCP server with this capability. If you are
running a lo end smb/home server with built in DHCP and DNS proxy that
isn't going to happen.
My cheap router does it :-)

According to my experience setting up Dynamic DNS on a Linux machine and
DHCP server, first on the same machine then moving it to another linux
machine, there is the matter of a cryptographic key that is required by
Dynamic DNS that the DHCP server needs to know about.