[opensuse] Fwd: About Ninja IDE on OpenSUSE 13.2
  • From: Lê Hoàng, Lâm <13520431@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 21:07:34 +0700
Hello,
I am Lam,
At first, I want to sorry for my bad English.
I have used OpenSUSE for about 5 months. Recently, I haved learned a
little about Python and I want to programing Python, so I installed
Ninja IDE from YaST without any errors. But I can't start Ninja IDE
after it is installed. I also install PyQt and Python with the latest
version. I have googled it a lot but I can't find the answer.
Please let me know how can I fix it? OpenSUSE is a wonderful distro so
I don't want to change to another distro.
Thank you for reading my email.
Regard.
Lê Hoàng Lâm