Re: [opensuse] openSUSE 13.2 and old xp computer
  • From: Hans Witvliet <suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 22:46:42 +0100
On 2014-11-17 20:37, jdd wrote:
Le 17/11/2014 19:44, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

during install parties, I try to avoid as much as possible to change
defaults, much easier to maintain afterward

It is my policy to never stick to the defaults, without checking what
they are, and changing whatever I do not like. I write a paper note with
what I change.

To avoid typo's, try adding autoyast, and let the system create an xml
file.
After optional editing for tweeking, you can feed that to yast (or pxe)
during a re-installation. No human intervention required anymore, so
100% garanteed reproducable results.

hw