Re: [opensuse] thunderbird, 'don't ask again' [solved]
On 16/11/14 18:33, Bob Williams wrote:

On 16/11/14 16:21, lynn wrote:
On 16/11/14 17:18, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 11/16/2014 11:15 AM, lynn wrote:

How many more times? There _isn't_ 'Help->about'.

So you don't have a menu bar? Why not make that clear?

We established that many posts ago. Now, just go away. Thank you.

Lynn,

At the risk of hijacking your thread, can you try to be a bit more
polite to people who are trying to help you.

No you can't. The thread was marked as solved several posts ago after being hijacked by our resident hobbyist previously. So just shut up.
Thank you.