Re: [opensuse] thunderbird, 'don't ask again'
On 11/16/2014 02:27 AM, lynn wrote:

Except there is no url bar visible in thunderbird by default either.

It's all in the menu. You don't need a url bar. Find the menu and you're
away. If you don't know
what it is, ask a teenager. They don't have labels for stuff, They just point
and show you, but this
had ven the younger folk stuck for a while, so we mustn't feel too old.
L x

Personally, I don't find three stacked vertical lines to be very indicative of
a Menu.

An this is after years of running Android, where this has been common, and
google sites where it
rampant. Which is why I proffered the hint to use the context menues to
re-enable the menu bar.

There should be an anthropological field of study to map the transitions of
user interface hints
over time. Its like a running conversation between members of a clique with
nobody taking notes. If
you step away to get a cup of coffee you are totally lost upon return.