[opensuse] cannot reach wireless printer
Hello everybody!

i have a question regarding a wireless printer. Today i tried to setup a printer in the local network. On my other machines this was no big deal using yasts printer module, which works great. But on one machine i can reach the router (192.168.1.1) but not the printer which is wired to the first router (192.168.0.20). On this machine I installed a pci wireless card which is named wlp3s5 and works with the ath9k kernel module without problems.
I tried to costumize my firewall by adding the wlp3s5 to the devices, but nothing changed. Is it possible, that the firewall is blocking the wireless device to reach ips outside" the inner circle" (192.168.1.x)? Or any other suggestions?

Best, Benjamin.