Re: [opensuse] thunderbird, 'don't ask again'
On 2014-11-15 19:29, lynn wrote:

There is no 'Tools' or 'Edit', so anything which refers to such will
fail. Thanks.

Of course there is. But the menu is disabled by default, so either you
find yourself the location in the whatever replaces the menu bar (three
small horizontal bar icon on the right), or re-enable the menu bar. Of
course, /we/ are using Th 31 or thereabouts, but you, I have no idea :-p

In mine it is - verified:

Edit -> Preferences -> Advanced -> Config editor

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)