Re: [opensuse] Really irritated
On 11/14/2014 6:59 PM, Felix Miata wrote:

>No, gvfs is "virtual", not a permanent filesystem. Something that is
>running currently creates and keeps it.
The GTK (Gnome ToolKit) app most KDE users have installed, IIRC, is Firefox,
but for those who don't, many do Gimp. Maybe one of those is the villain?
--

Well, I'd just like to know HOW it got installed, when no package has any of those
packages as prerequisites, or recommends or anything. So packaging error is

We've wandered a bit far of the original question about Baloo.