[opensuse] 13.2 32-bit network installation gets stuck?
I'm trying for the 5th or more time to install 32-bit version of oS
13.2 using nework installer and it sticks every time at the same
place:

"Initialize software manager"
Downloading http:/download.../media.1/products
Adding the repository ... 87%

The iso image and CD passed sha1sum check.
I tried on two different machines (well, the same external USB DVD drive).

ifconfig shows that NIC is mostly inactive, but after some minutes
about 10 packets are added to Tx and Rx statistics.

top shows 88-99% CPU used by y2base.

Somebody else experience such a problem?

Regards,
--
Mark Goldstein