Re: [opensuse] Upgrading 13.1 > 13.2
Then your "wifi" experiences clearly differ *greatly* from mine. Even the
brain-dead sudo operating system asks me on first connect or offers on
setting up a new connection wether to "auto" connect and/or save the
password defaulting usually to saving when "auto" is selected. My windoz
repair station is remote to my router and I *never* save connection info
(password) when attaching other peoples devices to my network and I
*never* setup "guest" connections.

I have also seen that auto connect option (sadly missing from Android)
where it can automatically connect or require manual connect¹. Either
way, the password is remembered from the first time the connection is
made. It is not necessary to enter the password every time.

1. In fact, I use that manual connect here for my guest WiFi access. I
want my devices to automatically connect to my main SSID, but not the
guest one. This results in the situation where, if I want to use the
guest SSID, I have to manually select it. I do not have to enter in the
guest password every time.