Re: [opensuse] Number of specific repositories instead of single uber-repository
* Stanislav Baiduzhyi <sbaiduzh@xxxxxxxxxx> [11-12-14 08:59]:
Is there a way to have multiple specific repositories for stable release
instead of single uber-repository with all existing packages? I think
it has number of advantages for users who want to use updated
repositories instead of default one, and I'm not sure about it but
probably it will remove some packaging work to move all the needed stuff
from other repositories to default repository...

Because time and time again I'm facing the same issue, the last time was just
yesterday:

1. Add KDE:Qt54 repository.
2. Set its priority to 50.
3. Add KDE:Extra repository.
4. Install qupzilla-qt5, and maybe some one more qt5-specific package.
[...]

Perhaps a "pattern of repositories" would make more sense ???