[opensuse] Number of specific repositories instead of single uber-repository
Hi All,

Is there a way to have multiple specific repositories for stable release
instead of single uber-repository with all existing packages? I think it has
number of advantages for users who want to use updated repositories instead of
default one, and I'm not sure about it but probably it will remove some
packaging work to move all the needed stuff from other repositories to default
repository...

Because time and time again I'm facing the same issue, the last time was just
yesterday:

1. Add KDE:Qt54 repository.
2. Set its priority to 50.
3. Add KDE:Extra repository.
4. Install qupzilla-qt5, and maybe some one more qt5-specific package.

At that moment most probably Qt components will be mixed between version 5.3.2
that comes from default repository and 5.4.git that comes from KDE:Qt54
repository.

The same situation was with networkmanager plasmoid in 13.1, as well as with
yast packages before it moved to higher version.

I understand that default repository has to have Qt5 of some version, but is
it possible for the default repository to be just aliases and links to number
of small repositories with all required stuff?

--
Regards,
Stas