Re: [opensuse] Upgrading 13.1 > 13.2
Le 12/11/2014 03:14, James Knott a écrit :

I'm not talking about during the install. I'm talking about after the
installation is complete. I install using an Ethernet connection. Just
to verify, I connected to another SSID with the appropriate password and
connected. I then rebooted and tried the same connection. It is again
asking for the password. This is clearly a bug that should never have
made it past testing.

OK

you have to go to the wifi parameters and give the pass there.

the wifi app should probably ask (tick option) if one wants to keep the pass when asking for one

jdd