Re: [opensuse] Upgrading 13.1 > 13.2
On 11/11/2014 09:27 AM, jdd wrote:
Le 11/11/2014 14:32, James Knott a écrit :

Or rather it should just work as it did in 13.1. It should be necessary
to only enter the password when first requested and not have to go into
the settings at all.

in 13.1 you coudn't setup the wifi during install :-(

jdd

I'm not talking about during the install. I'm talking about after the
installation is complete. I install using an Ethernet connection. Just
to verify, I connected to another SSID with the appropriate password and
connected. I then rebooted and tried the same connection. It is again
asking for the password. This is clearly a bug that should never have
made it past testing.