Re: [opensuse] Upgrading 13.1 > 13.2
On 11/10/2014 11:00 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
That would take disk space I don't have.
Are you sure? The largest / filesystem under this roof is 10.2G.

Same here.
The under-my-desk "server" running 11.2, the one from the Closet of
Anxieties, the 800MHz discarded desktop with 1G of memory, runs Postfix,
DNS and DHCP, headless, but with Xorg/LXDE installed ...

on a 30G disk.

The system partition is 10G, the /var is 15G (in case of spool for
outgoing mail being held up) and /usr/share is 3G, /home is 2G.

What for do I need a 1T drive on my desktop?
Music and photographs!